LREIS, Institute of Geographical Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
A Bayesian Method to Mine Spatial Data Sets to Evaluate the Vulnerability of Human Beings to Catastrophic Risk
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1072–1092, June 2012
How to Cite
Li, L., Wang, J., Leung, H. and Zhao, S. (2012), A Bayesian Method to Mine Spatial Data Sets to Evaluate the Vulnerability of Human Beings to Catastrophic Risk. Risk Analysis, 32: 1072–1092. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01790.x
Department of Computing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!