Erasmus MC, Department of Public Health, P.O. Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Section III: Comparative Results
Chapter 15: Impact of Tobacco Control on Lung Cancer Mortality in the United States Over the Period 1975–2000—Summary and Limitations
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Special Issue: The Impact of the Reduction in Tobacco Smoking on U.S. Lung Cancer Mortality (1975-2000): Collective Results from the Cancer Intervention and Surveillance Modeling Network (CISNET)
Volume 32, Issue Supplement s1, pages S190–S201, August 2012
How to Cite
Boer, R., Moolgavkar, S. H. and Levy, D. T. (2012), Chapter 15: Impact of Tobacco Control on Lung Cancer Mortality in the United States Over the Period 1975–2000—Summary and Limitations. Risk Analysis, 32: S190–S201. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01827.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!