Center for Risk Analysis, Harvard University, Boston, MA, USA.
Combining Experts’ Judgments: Comparison of Algorithmic Methods Using Synthetic Data
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 109–120, January 2013
How to Cite
Hammitt, J. K. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Combining Experts’ Judgments: Comparison of Algorithmic Methods Using Synthetic Data. Risk Analysis, 33: 109–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01833.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!