School of Natural Resources and Environment, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
Rural Nevada and Climate Change: Vulnerability, Beliefs, and Risk Perception
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1041–1059, June 2012
How to Cite
Saleh Safi, A., James Smith, W. and Liu, Z. (2012), Rural Nevada and Climate Change: Vulnerability, Beliefs, and Risk Perception. Risk Analysis, 32: 1041–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01836.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!