A Look at State-Level Risk Assessment in the United States: Making Decisions in the Absence of Federal Risk Values
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 54–67, January 2013
How to Cite
Effio, D. G., Kroner, O., Maier, A., Hayes, W., Willis, A. and Strawson, J. (2013), A Look at State-Level Risk Assessment in the United States: Making Decisions in the Absence of Federal Risk Values. Risk Analysis, 33: 54–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01842.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!