Perception and Communication of Flood Risks: A Systematic Review of Empirical Research
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 24–49, January 2013
How to Cite
Kellens, W., Terpstra, T. and De Maeyer, P. (2013), Perception and Communication of Flood Risks: A Systematic Review of Empirical Research. Risk Analysis, 33: 24–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01844.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!