[Corrections added after online publication on July 25, 2012; pp. 6, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15.]
Original Research Articles
The Economic Efficiency of Sampling Size: The Case of Beef Trim
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. government work and is in the public domain for the USA.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 368–384, March 2013
How to Cite
Ferrier, P. M. and Buzby, J. C. (2013), The Economic Efficiency of Sampling Size: The Case of Beef Trim. Risk Analysis, 33: 368–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01874.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!