Bruce P. Lanphear, Richard Hornung, Jane Khoury, Kimberly Yolton, Peter Baghurst, David C. Bellinger, Richard L. Canfield, Kim N. Dietrich, Robert Bornschein, Tom Greene, Stephen J. Rothenberg, Herbert L. Needleman, Lourdes Schnaas, Gail Wasserman, Joseph Graziano, and Russell Roberts.
Original Research Articles
An International Pooled Analysis for Obtaining a Benchmark Dose for Environmental Lead Exposure in Children
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 450–461, March 2013
How to Cite
Budtz-Jørgensen, E., Bellinger, D., Lanphear, B., Grandjean, P. and on behalf of the International Pooled Lead Study Investigators (2013), An International Pooled Analysis for Obtaining a Benchmark Dose for Environmental Lead Exposure in Children. Risk Analysis, 33: 450–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01882.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!