Original Research Article
Inferring an Augmented Bayesian Network to Confront a Complex Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment Model with Durability Studies: Application to Bacillus Cereus on a Courgette Purée Production Chain
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 877–892, May 2013
How to Cite
Rigaux Ancelet, C. S., Carlin, F., Nguyen-thé, C. and Albert, I. (2013), Inferring an Augmented Bayesian Network to Confront a Complex Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment Model with Durability Studies: Application to Bacillus Cereus on a Courgette Purée Production Chain. Risk Analysis, 33: 877–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01888.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR, France)
- Quant’HACCP and Ribenut projects
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!