Original Research Article
Modeling Population Immunity to Support Efforts to End the Transmission of Live Polioviruses
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 647–663, April 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, K. M., Pallansch, M. A., Tebbens, R. J. D., Wassilak, S. G. and Cochi, S. L. (2013), Modeling Population Immunity to Support Efforts to End the Transmission of Live Polioviruses. Risk Analysis, 33: 647–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01891.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!