The research was conducted as a contractor for Collins Consulting, Missoula, MT, USA.
Original Research Article
Risk Preferences in Strategic Wildfire Decision Making: A Choice Experiment with U.S. Wildfire Managers
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1021–1037, June 2013
How to Cite
Wibbenmeyer, M. J., Hand, M. S., Calkin, D. E., Venn, T. J. and Thompson, M. P. (2013), Risk Preferences in Strategic Wildfire Decision Making: A Choice Experiment with U.S. Wildfire Managers. Risk Analysis, 33: 1021–1037. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01894.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!