Original Research Article
LinkIT: A Ludic Elicitation Game for Eliciting Risk Perceptions
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1066–1082, June 2013
How to Cite
Cao, Y. and McGill, W. L. (2013), LinkIT: A Ludic Elicitation Game for Eliciting Risk Perceptions. Risk Analysis, 33: 1066–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01907.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- College of Information Sciences & Technology at Penn State
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!