Original Research Article
Profiling Safety Behaviors: Exploration of the Sociocognitive Variables that Best Discriminate Between Different Behavioral Patterns
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 838–850, May 2013
How to Cite
Fugas, C. S., Silva, S. A. and Meliá, J. L. (2013), Profiling Safety Behaviors: Exploration of the Sociocognitive Variables that Best Discriminate Between Different Behavioral Patterns. Risk Analysis, 33: 838–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01913.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Foundation for Science and Technology – Portugal and Lisbon Subway. Grant Number: SFRH/BDE/15635/2006
- Spanish Ministerio de Economia y
- FEDER. Grant Number: BIA2009–14056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!