Original Research Article
Application of Bayesian Networks in Quantitative Risk Assessment of Subsea Blowout Preventer Operations
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1293–1311, July 2013
How to Cite
Cai, B., Liu, Y., Liu, Z., Tian, X., Zhang, Y. and Ji, R. (2013), Application of Bayesian Networks in Quantitative Risk Assessment of Subsea Blowout Preventer Operations. Risk Analysis, 33: 1293–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01918.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- National High-Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA09A101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50874115
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1086
- Taishan Scholar Project of Shandong Province. Grant Number: TS20110823
- Shandong Province Science and Technology Development. Grant Number: 2011GHY11520
- Incubation Programme of Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China University of Petroleum. Grant Number: 2010–02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!