Original Research Article
Daily Variation in Natural Disaster Casualties: Information Flows, Safety, and Opportunity Costs in Tornado Versus Hurricane Strikes
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1265–1280, July 2013
How to Cite
Zahran, S., Tavani, D. and Weiler, S. (2013), Daily Variation in Natural Disaster Casualties: Information Flows, Safety, and Opportunity Costs in Tornado Versus Hurricane Strikes. Risk Analysis, 33: 1265–1280. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01920.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- professorship through the Monfort Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health & Society Scholars
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!