Original Research Article
A Quantitative Assessment of the Amount of Prion Diverted to Category 1 Materials and Wastewater During Processing
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 Crown copyright This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1197–1211, July 2013
How to Cite
Adkin, A., Donaldson, N. and Kelly, L. (2013), A Quantitative Assessment of the Amount of Prion Diverted to Category 1 Materials and Wastewater During Processing. Risk Analysis, 33: 1197–1211. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01922.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!