Original Research Article
Enhancing Self-Protective Behavior: Efficacy Beliefs and Peer Feedback in Risk Communication
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1252–1264, July 2013
How to Cite
Verroen, S., Gutteling, J. M. and De Vries, P. W. (2013), Enhancing Self-Protective Behavior: Efficacy Beliefs and Peer Feedback in Risk Communication. Risk Analysis, 33: 1252–1264. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01924.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!