Original Research Article
A Systems Approach to the Policy-Level Risk Assessment of Exotic Animal Diseases: Network Model and Application to Classical Swine Fever
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1454–1472, August 2013
How to Cite
Delgado, J., Pollard, S., Snary, E., Black, E., Prpich, G. and Longhurst, P. (2013), A Systems Approach to the Policy-Level Risk Assessment of Exotic Animal Diseases: Network Model and Application to Classical Swine Fever. Risk Analysis, 33: 1454–1472. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01934.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Cranfield University. Grant Number: EP/G022682/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!