Original Research Article
Dynamic Simulation as an Approach to Understanding Hurricane Risk Response: Insights from the Stormview Lab
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1532–1552, August 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, R., Broad, K., Orlove, B. and Petrovic, N. (2013), Dynamic Simulation as an Approach to Understanding Hurricane Risk Response: Insights from the Stormview Lab. Risk Analysis, 33: 1532–1552. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01935.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF-SES #0838650, NSF-SES #0951516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!