Original Research Article
Social Contagion of Risk Perceptions in Environmental Management Networks
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1489–1499, August 2013
How to Cite
Muter, B. A., Gore, M. L. and Riley, S. J. (2013), Social Contagion of Risk Perceptions in Environmental Management Networks. Risk Analysis, 33: 1489–1499. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2012.01936.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Fishery Research Program
- Michigan State University AgBioResearch
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!