The author would like to thank J. David Cummins, Rajesh Viswanathan, the seminar participants at Temple and Wharton, and the two anonymous referees for their constructive comments and suggestions. The research assistance of Zhan Shen is appreciated. I gratefully acknowledge the Fox School of Business, Temple University for the Deaver Fellowship that funded this research.
The Pricing of Insurer Demutualization Initial Public Offerings
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 439–468, September 2006
How to Cite
Viswanathan, K. S. (2006), The Pricing of Insurer Demutualization Initial Public Offerings. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 73: 439–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2006.00183.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!