The authors can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors would like to thank two anonymous referees for helpful comments and acknowledge the financial support of a Terry-Sanford Research Grant from the Terry College of Business, University of Georgia.
The Role of Internal Capital Markets in Financial Intermediaries: Evidence From Insurer Groups
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2008
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 439–461, June 2008
How to Cite
Powell, L. S., Sommer, D. W. and Eckles, D. L. (2008), The Role of Internal Capital Markets in Financial Intermediaries: Evidence From Insurer Groups. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 75: 439–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2008.00267.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!