The author gratefully acknowledges the helpful comments of an anonymous referee.
On the Possibility of Profitable Self-Selection Contracts in Competitive Insurance Markets
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2009
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 249–259, June 2009
How to Cite
Snow, A. (2009), On the Possibility of Profitable Self-Selection Contracts in Competitive Insurance Markets. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 76: 249–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2009.01297.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!