We would like to thank Michael McShane, Van Nguyen, Andriy Shkilko, Bonnie Van Ness, and seminar participants at the University of Mississippi for comments on earlier versions of this article.
Adverse Selection and the Opaqueness of Insurers
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2009
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 295–321, June 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Cox, L. A. and Van Ness, R. A. (2009), Adverse Selection and the Opaqueness of Insurers. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 76: 295–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2009.01300.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!