Both authors would like to thank David Wilkie for his ideas on how to model feedback and his comments on the article. This research was completed during the PhD of Bonnie-Jeanne MacDonald at Heriot-Watt University and while she occupied a postdoctoral position at the University of Waterloo. She wishes to acknowledge the financial support of Heriot-Watt University, the British Council, the Spencer Education Foundation, the American Society for Quality, the North American Society of Actuaries, and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
Getting Feedback on Defined Contribution Pension Plans
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2009
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 385–417, June 2009
How to Cite
MacDonald, B.-J. and Cairns, A. J. G. (2009), Getting Feedback on Defined Contribution Pension Plans. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 76: 385–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2009.01304.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!