Authors can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and Henri.Louberge@unige.ch, respectively. Both authors would like to thank Laurent Veilex for his help on the numerical aspects of this work and Nadine Bellamy for careful reading of previous versions of this work. Rajna Gibson, Michel Habib, Erwann Michel-Kerjean, Marek Musiela, and Ragnar Norberg are also thanked for their valuable comments and suggestions, which have contributed to significatively improve the article. Financial support by the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research “Financial Valuation and Risk Management” (NCCR FINRISK) is gratefully acknowledged. This research is part of the project on “Non-standard Sources of Risk in Finance” of the NCCR FINRISK.
Hybrid Cat Bonds
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2009
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 547–578, September 2009
How to Cite
Barrieu, P. and Loubergé, H. (2009), Hybrid Cat Bonds. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 76: 547–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2009.01312.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!