The authors can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors wish to acknowledge financial support provided by the University of North Texas Faculty Research Grant Fund.
Separation of Ownership and Control: Implications for Board Composition
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2010
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 265–295, June 2010
How to Cite
He, E. and Sommer, D. W. (2010), Separation of Ownership and Control: Implications for Board Composition. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 77: 265–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2010.01351.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!