The financial support for the research underlying this article was provided by the Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network (PEGNet). The authors wish to acknowledge the helpful comments from two anonymous referees, Toman Omar Mahmoud, Jann Lay, Andreas Landmann, Krisztina Kis-Katos, several colleagues at the German Institute for Economic Research and the University of Göttingen, and the participants of the following conferences: the ISS Doctoral Workshop of the 6th Development Dialogue; the 2008 PEGNet Annual Conference in Accra, Ghana; the Conference on Social Protection for the Poor and Poorest in Africa 2008 in Entebbe, Uganda; and the 5th International Microinsurance Conference in Dakar, Senegal.
Participation in Micro Life Insurance and the Use of Other Financial Services in Ghana
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2011
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 7–35, March 2011
How to Cite
Giesbert, L., Steiner, S. and Bendig, M. (2011), Participation in Micro Life Insurance and the Use of Other Financial Services in Ghana. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 78: 7–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2010.01405.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!