We thank the valuable comments of Georges Dionne (the editor) and two anonymous reviewers that helped improve the article. The usual disclaimer applies.
Chief Executive Officer Incentives, Monitoring, and Corporate Risk Management: Evidence From Insurance Use
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2011
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 551–582, September 2011
How to Cite
Adams, M., Lin, C. and Zou, H. (2011), Chief Executive Officer Incentives, Monitoring, and Corporate Risk Management: Evidence From Insurance Use. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 78: 551–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01409.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!