Corporate Governance and Efficiency: Evidence From U.S. Property–Liability Insurance Industry
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2011
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 519–550, September 2011
How to Cite
Huang, L.-Y., Lai, G. C., McNamara, M. and Wang, J. (2011), Corporate Governance and Efficiency: Evidence From U.S. Property–Liability Insurance Industry. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 78: 519–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01410.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!