We would like to thank Martin Grace and Ty Leverty for their comments. The article has also benefited from a generous grant from the University of Cyprus and also the research affiliation of Andreas Milidonis with the Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK. All errors are ours.
Do U.S. Insurance Firms Offer the “Wrong” Incentives to Their Executives?
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2011
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 643–672, September 2011
How to Cite
Milidonis, A. and Stathopoulos, K. (2011), Do U.S. Insurance Firms Offer the “Wrong” Incentives to Their Executives?. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 78: 643–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01418.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!