The authors can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank Douglas Bennett, Gerald Gay, Jayant Kale, Omesh Kini, Stephen Smith, and SRIA 2002, FMA 2003, FMA 2004 participants for their helpful comments. We also thank Georges Dionne (the editor), two anonymous referees, and the associate editor for their helpful comments and suggestions during the review process.
Form Over Matter: Differences in the Incentives to Convert Using Full Versus Partial Demutualization in the U.S. Life Insurance Industry
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2011
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 305–334, June 2012
How to Cite
Erhemjamts, O. and Phillips, R. D. (2012), Form Over Matter: Differences in the Incentives to Convert Using Full Versus Partial Demutualization in the U.S. Life Insurance Industry. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 79: 305–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01424.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!