The authors would like to express their gratitude to the Editor Georges Dionne and two anonymous referees whose comments have been extremely useful to revise previous versions of the present work. Lazar acknowledges the financial support of the CNCSIS UEFISCSU, Project PNII IDEI 2366/2008. Denuit acknowledges the financial support of the Communauté française de Belgique under contract “Projet d’Actions de Recherche Concertées” ARC 04/09-320, of the Banque Nationale de Belgique under grant “Risk Measures and Economic Capital,” and of the Onderzoeksfonds K.U. Leuven (GOA/07: Risk Modeling and Valuation of Insurance and Financial Cash Flows, With Applications to Pricing, Provisioning, and Solvency).
Multivariate Analysis of Premium Dynamics in P&L Insurance
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 The American Risk and Insurance Association.
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 431–448, June 2012
How to Cite
Lazar, D. and Denuit, M. M. (2012), Multivariate Analysis of Premium Dynamics in P&L Insurance. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 79: 431–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01431.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!