Both Rachel J. Huang and Kili C. Wang are research fellows in Risk and Insurance Research Center, College of Commerce, NCCU. Rachel J. Huang can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors would like to express their deep gratitude to Larry Tzeng, Yi-Ting Chen, and the two referees who made stimulating comments on the paper.
Can Vehicle Maintenance Records Predict Automobile Accidents?
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2011
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 567–584, June 2012
How to Cite
Bair, S.-T., Huang, R. J. and Wang, K. C. (2012), Can Vehicle Maintenance Records Predict Automobile Accidents?. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 79: 567–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01433.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!