We thank Michael Hoy, Jason Strauss, Masako Ueda, Richard Watt, and seminar participants at the 2010 Risk Theory Society Meeting and the 2008 European Group of Risk and Insurance Economists Seminar for helpful comments, and Georges Dionne (the editor) and two anonymous referees for superb advice. All errors are our own.
A Theory of the Demand for Underwriting
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2011
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 335–349, June 2012
How to Cite
Browne, M. J. and Kamiya, S. (2012), A Theory of the Demand for Underwriting. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 79: 335–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01436.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!