The author would like to thank two anonymous referees, Patrick Brockett, Mark Browne, Martin Grace, Robert Hartwig, Andre Liebenberg, Norma Nielsen, Lars Powell, Puneet Prakash, Joan Schmit, Alex Tabarrok, and seminar participants at the 2008 American Risk and Insurance Association conference for helpful comments and suggestions.
The Cost of Duplicative Regulation: Evidence From Risk Retention Groups
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2011
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 105–128, March 2012
How to Cite
Leverty, J. T. (2012), The Cost of Duplicative Regulation: Evidence From Risk Retention Groups. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 79: 105–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01437.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!