We would like to thank the anonymous referees, Stephen D’Arcy, David Bates, Matthew Billett, Kenneth Froot, Jon Garfinkel, Richard Green, Anne Gron, Don Hausch, James Kau, Robert Klein, Arthur Murton, Richard Phillips, Laura Starks, and seminar participants at the National Bureau of Economic Research Insurance Working Group, Georgia State University, San Diego State University, Virginia Commonwealth University, University of Georgia, University of Iowa, and University of Wisconsin-Madison for helpful comments and suggestions.
Dupes or Incompetents? An Examination of Management's Impact on Firm Distress
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2012
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 751–783, September 2012
How to Cite
Leverty, J. T. and Grace, M. F. (2012), Dupes or Incompetents? An Examination of Management's Impact on Firm Distress. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 79: 751–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01443.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!