We thank Netspar for a grant to pursue this project. We appreciate helpful comments from Jiajia Cui, Theo Nijman, Blake Phillips, Joshua Rauh, Peter Schotman, Ah Boon Sim, two anonymous referees, and participants at the SED 2011 meetings in Ghent, the FMA 2011 Asian Conference in Queenstown, the Netspar 2010 Pension Workshop in Zurich, and the 2010 AFBC in Sydney.
Can the Life Insurance Market Provide Evidence for a Bequest Motive?
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2012
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 671–695, September 2012
How to Cite
Inkmann, J. and Michaelides, A. (2012), Can the Life Insurance Market Provide Evidence for a Bequest Motive?. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 79: 671–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2011.01455.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!