Capital Market Development, Competition, Property Rights, and the Value of Insurer Product-Line Diversification: A Cross-Country Analysis
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2012
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 423–459, June 2013
How to Cite
Berry-Stölzle, T. R., Hoyt, R. E. and Wende, S. (2013), Capital Market Development, Competition, Property Rights, and the Value of Insurer Product-Line Diversification: A Cross-Country Analysis. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 80: 423–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01470.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!