Intermediation and (Mis-)Matching in Insurance Markets—Who Should Pay the Insurance Broker?
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2012
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 329–350, June 2013
How to Cite
Focht, U., Richter, A. and Schiller, J. (2013), Intermediation and (Mis-)Matching in Insurance Markets—Who Should Pay the Insurance Broker?. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 80: 329–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01475.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!