Iris Kesternich is with Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich, Germany. Heiner Schumacher is with Goethe-University Frankfurt, Germany. The authors can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, respectively. We thank Amy Finkelstein, Guido Friebel, Michael Hoy, Matthias Polborn, Monika Schnitzer, Ray Rees, Andreas Richter, Achim Wambach, and Joachim Winter for helpful comments; Anna Gumpert and Sebastian Kohls for excellent research assistance; and Georges Dionne (the editor) and two anonymous referees for superb advice. Financial support through SFB-TR15 is gratefully acknowledged.
On the Use of Information in Oligopolistic Insurance Markets
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2014
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 159–175, March 2014
How to Cite
Kesternich, I. and Schumacher, H. (2014), On the Use of Information in Oligopolistic Insurance Markets. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 81: 159–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01490.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!