Luigi Guiso is at EIEF and CEPR. Tullio Jappelli is at the University of Naples “Federico II,” CSEF, and CEPR. Mario Padula is at the University of Venice “Ca' Foscari,” CSEF, and CEPR. The authors can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com. We are grateful to two anonymous referees, and Didier Blanchet, Michael Hurd, Federica Teppa, Mathis Wagner, and participants in the 2008 Fundación Ramón Areces Conference on Population Ageing and Its Economic Consequences (Madrid), the 2009 Netspar-SIFR Conference on Pension Plans and Product Design (Stockholm), the 2009 CERP Conference on Saving for Old Age in a Financial Turmoil: New Challenges for Households, Providers and Policymakers (Torino), and the 2011 Banque de France Conference on Saving and Portfolio Choice: Micro and Macro Approaches (Paris) for helpful comments and suggestions; and to the UniCredit Group, and particularly Daniele Fano and Laura Marzorati, for allowing us contribute to the design of the UniCredit Customer Survey. Part of this research was carried out when the third author was visiting the Stanford Department of Economics on a Fulbright scholarship.
Pension Wealth Uncertainty
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2013
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1057–1085, December 2013
How to Cite
Guiso, L., Jappelli, T. and Padula, M. (2013), Pension Wealth Uncertainty. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 80: 1057–1085. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01491.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!