Carole Bernard is in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science at the University of Waterloo. Steven Vanduffel is in the Department of Economics and Political Sciences at Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB). The authors can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. This article received the 2011 SCOR-EGRIE Young Economist Best Paper Award at the EGRIE 2011 meeting in Vienna. Both authors gratefully acknowledge the program “Brains Back to Brussels” that funded an extended research visit of C. Bernard at VUB in Brussels during which this article was completed. S. Vanduffel acknowledges the financial support of the BNP Paribas Fortis Chair in Banking. C. Bernard also acknowledges support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. The authors would like to also thank two anonymous referees, and seminar participants in Ulm, Rennes, Louvain-la-Neuve, Maastricht, Brussels (ULB), Rio, and Waterloo for interesting suggestions.
Financial Bounds for Insurance Claims
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2014
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 27–56, March 2014
How to Cite
Bernard, C. and Vanduffel, S. (2014), Financial Bounds for Insurance Claims. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 81: 27–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01495.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!