The authors are with the Friedrich-Alexander-University (FAU) of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany. The authors can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The authors would like to thank the anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions on an earlier version of this article, and gratefully acknowledge financial support by the German Research Foundation.
Mortality Risk and Its Effect on Shortfall and Risk Management in Life Insurance
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2014
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 57–90, March 2014
How to Cite
Gatzert, N. and Wesker, H. (2014), Mortality Risk and Its Effect on Shortfall and Risk Management in Life Insurance. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 81: 57–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01496.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!