Joel T. Harper is an Associate Professor of Finance and Williams Companies Professor of Business, Oklahoma State University. Stephen D. Treanor is an Assistant Professor of Finance, California State University. Joel T. Harper can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com. The authors would like to thank Frank de Jong and participants at the 2007 Southern Finance Association meeting, NetSPAR symposium, University of Arkansas, and Oklahoma State University for valuable comments.
Pension Conversion, Termination, and Wealth Transfers
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2014
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 177–198, March 2014
How to Cite
Harper, J. T. and Treanor, S. D. (2014), Pension Conversion, Termination, and Wealth Transfers. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 81: 177–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01497.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!