Alexander Braun, Hato Schmeiser, and Caroline Siegel are from the Institute of Insurance Economics, University of St. Gallen, Kirchlistrasse 2, CH-9010 St. Gallen. The authors can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org, respectively. We are grateful to two anonymous referees as well as Karin Jans, Andy Hawson, and Joerg Allenspach of Swiss Re for their helpful comments and suggestions.
The Impact of Private Equity on a Life Insurer's Capital Charges Under Solvency II and the Swiss Solvency Test
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2014
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 113–158, March 2014
How to Cite
Braun, A., Schmeiser, H. and Siegel, C. (2014), The Impact of Private Equity on a Life Insurer's Capital Charges Under Solvency II and the Swiss Solvency Test. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 81: 113–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01500.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!