K. C. Cheung and K. C. J. Sung are at the Department of Statistics, and Actuarial Science, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong. S. C. P. Yam is with the Department of Statistics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong. K. C. Cheung can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com. The authors thank Jan Dhaene, Ludger RÜschendorf, and many seminar and conference participants, for pointing out more accurate references, and for their supportive comments and inspiring suggestions. K. C. Cheung acknowledges the financial support of the Research Grants Council of HKSAR (Project No. HKU701409P). S. C. P. Yam acknowledges financial support from The Hong Kong RGC GRF 404012 with the project title “Advanced Topics in Multivariate Risk Management in Finance and Insurance.” S. C. P. Yam also expresses his sincere gratitude to the hospitality of both Hausdorff Center for Mathematics of the University of Bonn and Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach (MFO) in the German Black Forest during the preparation of the present work.
Risk-Minimizing Reinsurance Protection For Multivariate Risks
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2014
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 219–236, March 2014
How to Cite
Cheung, K. C., Sung, K. C. J. and Yam, S. C. P. (2014), Risk-Minimizing Reinsurance Protection For Multivariate Risks. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 81: 219–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01501.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!