Wen-Chang Lin is an associate professor in the Department of Finance, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan. Yi-Hsun Lai is an assistant professor in the Department of Finance, National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan. Michael R. Powers is a professor in the Department of Finance, Tsinghua University, and on leave from the Department of Risk Management and Insurance, Temple University. Wen-Chang Lin can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Relationship Between Regulatory Pressure and Insurer Risk Taking
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2013
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 271–301, June 2014
How to Cite
Lin, W.-C., Lai, Y.-H. and Powers, M. R. (2014), The Relationship Between Regulatory Pressure and Insurer Risk Taking. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 81: 271–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01505.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!