David Blake is Professor of Pension Economics and Director of the Pensions Institute, Cass Business School. Andrew Cairns is Professor of Financial Mathematics at the Department of Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics, Heriot-Watt University. Guy Coughlan is a member of the management team at Pacific Global Advisors. Kevin Dowd is Professor of Finance and Economics, Durham Business School. Richard MacMinn is Edmondson-Miller Professor in Insurance and Financial Services at Katie School, Illinois State University. The authors can be contacted via email: A.J.G.Cairns@hw.ac.uk, Guy.Coughlan@PacificGA.com, Kevin.Dowd@hotmail.co.uk, and Richard.Macminn@ilstu.edu
The New Life Market
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2013
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 501–558, September 2013
How to Cite
Blake, D., Cairns, A., Coughlan, G., Dowd, K. and MacMinn, R. (2013), The New Life Market. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 80: 501–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2012.01514.x
Disclaimer: Information herein is obtained from sources believed to be reliable but Pacific Global Advisors does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Opinions and estimates constitute the judgment of the authors and are subject to change without notice. Past performance is not indicative of future results. This material is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a recommendation or an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or financial instrument and should not serve as a primary basis for investment decisions.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!