Heinz Müller and David Schiess are at Group for Mathematics and Statistics, University of St. Gallen, Bodanstrasse 6, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland. The authors can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, respectively. We would like to thank Dr. Roger Baumann for his valuable input and the two anonymous referees for their very constructive advice. We also gratefully acknowledge financial support from the University of St. Gallen's research program “Wealth and Risk.”
Optimal Design of the Attribution of Pension Fund Performance to Employees
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2013
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 431–468, June 2014
How to Cite
Müller, H. and Schiess, D. (2014), Optimal Design of the Attribution of Pension Fund Performance to Employees. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 81: 431–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6975.2013.01516.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!